Have you heard of The Foundation? The one educational program with Dane Maxwell teaching people how to build a SaaS based business? Perfect students are those who don’t have their own idea, money, or skills to make it work out on their own?
If you haven’t, go check it out!
If you have heard of it, you might have heard that the hardest problem that many Foundation students have is finding someone to work on the technical aspect of things. They don’t know where to look or how to vet those that they have found on a site like Upwork.
That’s where today’s guest, Matej Leban comes in.
Just like other students, Matej struggled with this part. Eventually, though, he figured out a way around it.
Today with SaaSBloom, he helps others do the same thing.
In this chat, we talk about that story and some tips he’s learned in making a profitable SaaS. We also discuss why a guy like him, who’s from Eastern Europe, would be interested in US Politics.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- Matej’s Experience Being a Mentor in the Foundation 8:52
- What flipped his entrepreneurial switch. 11:21
- Some tips that Matej has learned to successfully cold contact potential clients. 20:28
- Where the idea for SaaSBloom came from 24:20
- What Matej would use to create in the world. 32:54
- Why Matej, who’s from Eastern Europe, has an interest in US Politics. 34:06
- Sources that Matej follows to stay on top of World Events 48:50
- What are 3 influencers that have influenced Matej to where he is today 55:21
- One gift he likes giving the most. 57:43
- One thing Matej believed when he was 28 years old, but doesn’t any longer. 58:19
- If he was going to place an ad cost free into world, what would it be? 2:32
- One thing under $100 that has changed his life. 3:54
- When he thinks of success, who comes to mind? 1:04:58
- … and MUCH more!
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Matej Online: Website, Referral River, Facebook, Twitter,
- SPECIAL LINK for AoL Podcast Listeners to get a free Software Strategy Call with Matej (a $100 value!)
- Shadowing A Multi-Millionaire For 30 Days: This is Everything I Learned by Daniel Postma (Amazon Link)
- Brian Tracy
- Robert Kiyosaki
- A Patriot’s History of the United States
- The Young Turks
- Louder with Crowder
- Glenn Beck
- Cato Institute
- Penn Jillette
- Dane Maxwell
- Amy Hoy
- Thomas Sowell (on Uncommon Knowledge)
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing (Amazon Link)
- Ultimate Sales Machine (Amazon Link)
- Spin Selling (Amazon Link)
- John D. Rockefeller
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
Dane Maxwell gives a quick intro to The Foundation and SaaS:
Maxie Describes working with Matej:
Men Who Built America Trailer:
Glenn Beck and Penn Jillette talk about Penn’s book “Everyday is an Atheist Holiday! More Magical Tales”
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!