Society in general teaches us to not only care what other people think, but that we have to conform to those thoughts. For many people, that’s not a problem. But for us creatives it can be really hard. And often times we find ourselves asking two questions:
Am I living the life that I’ve seen for myself? And “Who am I going to live my life for?”
The answer to those two questions often times leads to the formation of one’s own passion based business.
In fact, that’s what happened to today’s guest, Sandra Bellamy.
Not only did Sandra come to this realization back in 2012, but she’s made it her mission to help other people figure out for themselves that they’re connected to a Matrix that has no interest in their personal desires. She calls it “Embracing Your Quirky”.
The truth is that once we unplug, we have to start believing in ourselves and take a big leap of faith – because no one else is going to on our behalf.
In this chat, we talk about how she learned to embrace her quirky, how you can do so in your daily life, and we also dive a bit into her experiences as a writer and why she believes that anyone can be a writer.
It’s a practical and exceptionally helpful episode. Enjoy!
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- How can someone tell if they’re not embracing who they are enough? 22:23
- Why she loves “the lifestyle of a teenager” to empower how she see’s herself. 23:14
- How someone can “embrace their own quirky” more. 26:30
- What are some of the experiences that she’s had working with others. 30:06
- Why she has a wide spread of book topics and where each one came from. 34:42
- How she’s able to write so much and why she believes that anyone can be a writer. 46:39
- What she’s looking forward to in the not too distant future. 51:38
- What are three thought leaders she recommends to other people the most. 54:13
- One thing that’s under $100 that has changed her life. 55:15
- One gift she likes giving others. 55:50
- 3 truths that she would share with others. 56:06
- Something she believed when she was 24 but now thinks is bogus. 58:00
- When she thinks of the word success, who comes to mind and why? 1:00:31
- … and MUCH more!
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Sandra Online: Website, Facebook Page, YouTube
- Tony Robbins’ Netflix Documentary: I’m Not Your Guru
- Sandra’s Books on Amazon
- Andy Harrington’s Information Marketing Millionaire
- The Expert’s Community
- 6 Cornerstones of a Successful Online Business – Having a product is just part of having a business. Find out the other 5. (It’s FREE!)
- Fizzle.co – Join an ever growing community of entrepreneurs who want to build a lifestyle supporting business. (Get 2 weeks free!)
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
Stop Worrying, Start Living:
5 Lessons from Launching a Amazon Kindle Book:
Free Book and Review Opportunity from Red Door Publishing:
Andy Harrington’s story of how Tony Robbins Changed his Life:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!