When starting a business, many people make building their business as complicated as improving themselves. The thing is that if you have a good business idea, it shouldn’t be all that complicated to get results. In fact, there are still plenty of multimillionaires out there that haven’t used social media to get their message out there.
That said, you should always be improving yourself. If you’re not, then you’re automatically going backward.
These concepts are examples which I learned from my Amway group, LTD, back in 2006. While I’m no longer active in the business, I can say that I learned a ton of great fundamentals there.
Likewise, today’s guests, Alex and Sarah Dumas, learned quite a bit from their days of being in the MLM (multi-level marketing)/direct sales as well. However, not all of it was awesome.
In fact, in this conversation, you’ll hear them talk about how much of what is taught today in MLM’s is only part of the story. And more interestingly, much of what’s taught to entrepreneurs as a whole – especially hustling 24/7 – might not be the best thing for YOUR business.
Learn from the Dumas’ experiences as they talk about these topics as well as what it takes to work and live abundantly.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- How were the Dumas’ initially exposed to entrepreneurship? 9:46
- What did they learn from their time in the financial service industry? 14:07
- What was the one moment where they decided that there has to be a better way to building a business than what they already knew? 19:29
- How has it been for Alex and Sarah to work together as a team? 29:03
- What’s NLP and how does Sarah use it in her coaching? 32:48
- What is Reiki healing? 35:20
- What would they recommend to others who are bringing in their significant other into their business? 38:16
- What’s the Abundant Life/Business Blueprint? 45:34
- How can people connect with Alex and Sarah in 2019? 49:34
- Who are three people who have help launch them to where they’re at today? 51:02
- What’s one gift they like giving others? 51:18
- In the last 5 years, what belief or habit has improved their life? 51:40
- What issue should people be talking about yet anyone hardly is? 52:36
- What’s the secret to achieving personal freedom? 57:07
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Alex and Sarah Online: Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
Cohost: Harrison Painter
Session Sponsor: Fizzle – Get your first two weeks FREE!
Rinna Mai AoL Interview
LaVar Ball – ‘Stay in Your Lane’
Abundant Business Blueprint (formerly Abundant Life Blueprint)
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
It’s OK to be Competitive, but not Combative
Keep Fighting For Your Dreams
Power of Affirmations
Power of Discipline
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!