In this edition of the AoL Podcast, we continuing our in depth look at motivation and what drives people to step out and embrace who they are. During the previous session with Chris Jordan, Chris told us about his life changing turning point and how being a man of Faith has allowed him to live a more fulfilling lifestyle and be a better person.
In contrast, today’s guest is someone who’s actually motivated to be a better version of himself through Natural Laws he’s learned about in the personal development field.
Join Harrison and I as we talk with the host of the Beyond Homosapien podcast, Paul Tokgozoglu. In this chat he’ll share how practicing laws such as the Law of Attraction have continually improved his outlook on life and his engagement with those around him.
On top of this, we’ll also be looking into what we should be expecting when it comes to the changes in work people do in the not too distant future.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- What was it like for Paul growing up? 10:27
- What triggered his interest in personal development? 13:54
- When did he realize that he wasn’t a victim of the universe? 17:49
- Where does he see digital marketing going in the near future as a marketer? 29:45
- What does Paul see happening as all the current technologies continue to move forward? 35:29
- Is there anything in particular he feels himself currently being pulled more towards to learn about? 48:35
- What’s going on for Paul in 2019? 56:31
- What are 3 of his top favorite books that he gifts or tells others about? 59:38
- If he could ask anyone alive or dead a question, who and what would he ask? 1:01:44
- What’s one of the biggest differences between marketing to a German market vs a US market? 1:04:40
- How can someone be a difference maker in their community? 1:08:27
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Paul Online: Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
Cohost: Harrison Painter
Session Sponsor: Fizzle – Get Access to a Library of Great Courses like SEO for Bloggers by Matt Giovanisci FREE for two weeks!
Mat Tricks BJJ Podcast
Law of Attraction
What happened to Blab.fm?
Yuval Noah Harari – 21 Lessons for the 21st Century
Robot passed China’s medical exam
IBM unveiled quantum computer
Elon Musk on Joe Rogan’s show discussing Neurolink
An Iron Will by Orison Swett Marden
Remembering Wholeness – Carol Tuttle
You Can Heal Your Life – Louise Hay
Michael O’Neal talks Life Balance with Natalie Sisson
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
Here’s what you Need to Know about Evolution
Manifestation Pyramid and how the Law of Attraction Works
AI Tech and the Evolution of Man with Anton Harrison-Kern
Ethical Weed with Molly Rose
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!