When it comes to peak performance, most experts on the matter suggest that we learn how to care for ourselves, plan, and execute accordingly. However, even the most disciplined of us will have problems from time to time. Whether it’s a physical ailment or a mental breakdown, we all have issues from time to time. Thankfully, there’s some supplements on the market that can really impact your mental state. In fact, some of them contain some of best nootropics in existence.
If you’re not familiar with term nootropics, Veronica and I weren’t either before this interview. However, the way that our guest, Prady Tewarie, described them, it almost sounds too good to be true! Something better than coffee?! Blasphemy!
In today’s conversation, Prady shares with us his journey in starting his business Azoth, one of the fastest growing nootropic supplement companies today. What’s cool to me is that his entire journey in starting his business has been rather organic. He didn’t force it by starting a business first and then finding a product. In fact, he did it the way that it should be done.
If starting and growing a business based on your interests is something you’re wondering if you should do, let Prady’s story inspire you to give it a shot.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- After spending so much time going after a law degree and becoming a lawyer, what inspired Prady to become an entrepreneur? 9:32
- How did he realize that fitness was essential to being in the right state of mind for his business, partners, and clients? 11:46
- Where did the idea for Azoth come from? 14:56
- How did Prady come to realize that systems were critical to building his business? 21:44
- How did Prady find himself getting involved with Real Estate Investing? 33:10
- What is he looking forward to in the end of 2019 and beyond? 40:40
- If he could add one book, one song, and one film to the national curriculum, what would they be? 42:33
- One thing under $100 that has changed his life? 44:07
- What’s a believe, behavior, or habit that he’s started in the last 5 years that’s helped him improve his life? 46:16
- What’s something he believed when he was 18 but now feels is inaccurate? 47:44
- What’s the secret to achieving personal freedom? 49:19
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Prady Online: Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Cohost: Veronica Kirin
- Session Sponsor: Uncover Your Personal Mission
- Audacious Entrepreneur on the Move Podcast
- Ray Dalio – Principles
- John Warrillow – Built to Sell
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
Prady and Justin Hall on Having the Right Info on Supplements
Enlightened Millennial: Why Hard Work Is Not Enough!
Should I Quit my 9-5 and Start My Own Business?
The Reason You’re Not Achieving Wealth
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!