Having a business is one thing, but starting one that’s on a mission to make an impact in your community is something else. Especially one that focuses on creating Massive Positive Social Impact.
What does that mean exactly?
Well imagine if your sole focus of your business is to amplify purpose driven entrepreneurs, creators, and nonprofit founders in your community. This is what Amplify Indy and it’s creator, Harrison Painter is all about.
By working with Collaborate 317, Harrison has helped start an awesome community through the Amplify Hope Program.
In this interview with Harrison, you’ll learn what it’s all about and what sparked this vision.
It’s our hope that you’ll want to make Massive Positive Social Impact in your area and join us in the Junto on Facebook.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- How did Harrison originally get into marketing and event promotion? 7:19
- How did he realize that it was time to leave the traditional job world and strike out on his own? 13:22
- What made him move to LA with his business? What’s the difference between there and the midwest? 21:00
- How did Amplify get off the ground? 33:34
- What are some secrets to launching and marketing an event? 44:07
- What’s the Amplify Hope Program all about? 47:36
- What else is Harrison looking forward to in 2018? 55:43
- What are three favorite movies or documentaries? 1:04:13
- One gift he likes giving others? 1:06:21
- What’s a topic people should be talking about hardly anyone is? 1:07:57
- What was something Harrison believed when he was 30 and now believes was inaccurate? 1:13:46
- How can someone be a difference maker in their community? 1:15:27
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Harrison Online: Amplify Indy, Collaborate 317, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Dotcom Secrets by Russell Brunson – Get your FREE Copy
- METal International
- Jay Samit
- Nolan Bushnell
- Voice of Disruption
- Don Wettrick – Noblesville High School
- DK New Media
- Hope Center Indy
- Charles “Chuckie” Guynn
- AoL Interview with Summer Edwards Session 55
- Kenzie Academy
- Gary Vee Experience – What are some things that Professors and teachers can do for their students?
- Forks Over Knives
- Tony Robbins: I Am Not Your Guru
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
Harrison reveals the Amplify Hope Challenge:
Dr. Pingnan Shi shares with us the Amplify Youth Program:
Thomas “TAG” Griffin shares with us Hearts in Hand Homeless Outreach
Thank You, Sam Ash from HIH: Homeless Outreach
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!