You can easily get in your own way when it comes to the success of your business. Certain mindsets that you have about the world around you can make all the difference in how well your business performs. Making all your decisions super complex doesn’t help either.
In today’s show, Stephanie Calahan joins Daniel and JC to look at some of those mental blocks that many of us have – including visibility and money blocks.
We also go in depth about using a resentment test to make complex decisions simple.
If you’ve already started your business and you feel overwhelmed, or you want to make building your future business a bit easier, then I really think you’ll get a lot from this particular chat.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- What did Stephanie major in college? 6:48
- What was her first job after college? 8:29
- What prompted her to start her first business? 12:56
- When she started Calahan solutions, what did she bring with her? 16:24
- What are some of the fastest changes she’s seen in working with the small businesses she does? 18:33
- Who was her first client and what was her experience like? 21:28
- What does working with mindset means to her and what kind of things change after a mental shift? 22:29
- What’s a money block and a visibility block? 26:10
- Is there a general process to get through money blocks and why is it important? 28:10
- How did Stephanie get through her money block? 31:28
- What is the resentment test and how can you use it to help make decisions? 32:43
- How clarity come into play with the resentment test. 40:46
- What’s the process of finding an ideal client? 42:20
- How does she manager her business systems? 50:16
- Items that she’s working on in the upcoming year. 53:42
- What does her ideal client look like and what does it take for them to work with her? 54:43
- One gift Stephanie likes giving others. 58:22
- What she would do if she woke up as her 10 year old self and had all her memories. 58:31
- How can someone be a difference maker in their community? 59:28
- Who’s the most awe inspiring person she’s met and why? 59:51
- What’s it mean to live a life of abundance? 1:02:35
- … and MUCH more!
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Stephanie Online: Website, Facebook, Twitter
- Chris Gardner: His book is Pursuit of Happyness (Amazon Link)
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
Interview with Lany Sullivan
Are Visibility Blocks Stopping Your Messages From Getting Out?
Thank You For Sharing Some Time With Us!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!