Do you know people who are doing exceptionally well with their indie business? Do they just seem like natural solopreneurs? How’d they get to be so polished?
I can tell you. Through a lot of personal development work.
That’s one of the biggest take aways I got out of my time in the MLM / direct sales world. How important personal development is.
I feel I can safely say that today’s guest believes the same thing – personal development goes hand in hand with building a business.
Hector Santiesteban is the founder of Millennial Skills. Like us here at New Inceptions, he feels that there is a major lack in the desires of many folks out there and the actions they’re taking to get what they want.
Like me, he probably asked himself at one point “why should the MLM groups get to only share this with all their members. Why shouldn’t the masses know?”
That’s one of the things that we find out today. We also learn why he feels it’s necessary to niche down in your new business and some of the struggles he’s had in moving to an entirely new type of business.
If you want to start thinking like truly successful people, then you’ll need to know Hector.
Thanks for listening, and enjoy the show!
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- How did Hector end up in Southern California? 12:56
- How did he become a National Champion Sales Manager? 15:59
- Why did he start working with Millennials and start Millennial Skills? 22:32
- Is having one thing all in one spot not a big a deal as it used to be? 31:58
- What are some of the biggest struggles in starting his online business? 35:20
- What does he think about the advice of niching down? 42:45
- How do you find clarity in your purpose and business? 49:39
- What’s some of the things he’s looking forward to in 2017? 52:39
- Who are his 3 biggest teachers and influencers? 56:31
- What is a social norm that tends to irritate Hector a bit? 1:04:43
- What is an issue that people aren’t talking about, but they should be? 1:06:30
- If he woke up as his 10 year old self tomorrow with all his memories, what would he do? 1:11:32
- What’s the secret to achieving personal freedom? 1:15:08
- … and MUCH more!
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Hector Online: Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Brian Drury’s AoL interview
- Russell Brunson
- Art of Charm
- Hal Elrod
- Kamal Ravikant Interview with Glenn Beck (Full Show – Audio Only)
- Read It For Me – Save Time, Space, and Money Getting to Know What You Need to From Bestselling Books!
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
Reasons You’re Still Broke:
How Do I Master Myself?
29 Steps to Starting Your Business:
Amanda Rivera interviews Hector:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!