When it comes to achievement in the creative space, you have to put in the actual work to get there. However, we’re not just talking about performing a particular skill like you would in a job, though. In fact, it starts with building one’s mindset. And one way to work on one’s mindset is through the form of practicing mindfulness or perform meditation.
In this session, we’re talking to Manuj Aggarwal who knows all about this world. Interestingly enough, when he lived in India, he never had an interest in this knowledge. However, as he moved to the western world, he realized that it had some real benefits.
In this conversation with Manuj, Andy and I have the chance to find out what this journey looked like like for him – including when he realized he needed to start.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- What was Manuj’s perspective on formal education growing up? 10:54
- How did he make the time to seek the knowledge to get ahead in his career? 12:20
- What does mindfulness and meditation mean to Manuj? 17:44
- Is there anything wrong with the general population’s perspective on money? 24:32
- What challenges and new opportunities has he seen running an international business? 28:11
- Does Manuj see himself as a new trend in startups and entrepreneurship in India? 30:56
- What’s got Manuj excited for 2020 and beyond? 36:08
- What’s his advice to those who are 50 years old or beyond and want to stay on top of technology and stay relevant? 40:00
- If Manuj could add one song, one book, and one film to the national curriculum, what would they be? 43:42
- Is there something he’s learning about that he’s really excited to implement? 44:41
- What’s something that every high school student must know? 46:19
- What’s the best advice he’s ever received? 47:20
- How does one live a life of abundance? 48:56
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
Interview of Dr. Glenn Livingston on Developing a Healthy Lifestyle
Interview of AJ Wilcox on B2B LinkedIn Advertising
Manuj interviews Chris Prefontaine on Real Estate Entrepreneurship
Prady Tewarie on Hypergrowth in a Competitive Industry
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!