Most entrepreneurs think, at some point, about the ability to strike it rich one day doing whatever is that they’re doing.
In my Amway days, a good question I remember being asked was “Doing the job that you’re doing, could the income they’re making ever be obtainable?”
Most of the time the question was answered “No.”. And I believe that kept many people believing that Amway was the one ticket to the life they dreamed about.
Today’s guest, had a similar wake up call. He realized that to get to where he wanted to be in life, he had to learn how to sell things.
That lead him through a journey of all kinds of jobs, businesses, and online opportunities.
This past year, he found something he could help people with – creating sales funnels.
In this chat, we discuss how he came to that realization. We also discuss why he believes that building sales funnels is one of the most lucrative out-of-the-gate businesses a new entrepreneur can start today.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- What was the Digital Nomad Excelerator? 10:48
- What was it like growing up for JR? Where did his inspiration come from? 14:20
- What kept JR from going the traditional college route? 21:11
- How did tax preparation come into the mix? 28:02
- How did he expand his tax business so quickly? 31:46
- How did JR get started in online business? 33:30
- What’s the best way for people to get started in online business in 2017? 41:54
- In his opinion, what is the clearist way to having a successful online business today? 46:26
- What’s the point of Facebook groups going into archive mode and what are some ways of growing them? 51:31
- Who are his 3 favorite influencers? 56:31
- One thing under $100 that has changed his life? 57:04
- What is a topic that should be discussed more often? 57:36
- What would he do if he woke up as his 10 year old self tomorrow? 58:34
- Secret to achieving personal freedom? 1:02:20
- … and MUCH more!
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- JR Online: Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Digital Nomad Accelerator – Barcelona
- Allentown, PA
- Art of Charm – How Donald Trump uses Hypnosis to make Deals
- Read to Lead
- Jess Catorc past guest and community expert at Teachable
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
JR on CBS talking about What He Does:
JR speaks with Dan about how he made $10k in a month:
Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs Review by JR and Arne:
JR on Why You’re Landing Page isn’t Converting:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!