Procrastination is a reality for everyone in some form. Many people struggle day in and day out with getting things done that they know should be done.
Most of the time, those folks are struggling simply because they are playing a reactive role in life vs one that is proactive.
They let their circumstances control what they’re doing.
On the other hand, successful people choose what they’re going to do and then act accordingly.
But how do you know what’s right to act on? We can spend a ton of time and energy figuring out just that part.
But – what if you could have something that would help you decide what to work on or do next?
Today’s guest, Andrew Kaplan, has invented just that: Success Dice.
Like many of us, Andrew struggled with a lot of things in his life. In fact, at one point, he hit an all time low.
However, after creating the prototype of the success dice, he found himself achieving more than he ever had in years prior.
In this session, Andrew shares with us how Success Dice came to be, how they help him battle procrastination, and why we could all use them.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- How has his career helped lead him to where he’s at? 9:13
- How did being a part of the Foundation help Andrew? 15:57
- How can someone deal with procrastination in their lives? 23:41
- What’s people’s main mistake when they’re trying to actually get things done? 29:43
- How did the idea of the Success Dice begin? 31:41
- Since there is an element of chance when using dice, how is using Success Dice beneficial in the long run? 35:41
- Who are Andrew’s top 3 influencers? 43:26
- What’s a fact from today that would blow the mind of someone from 10 years ago? 46:02
- Smallest decision he’s made that has had the largest impact on his life? 48:34
- What’s a service that doesn’t exist that he’d gladly pay for? 49:30
- … and MUCH more!
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Andrew Online: Website, Facebook, Twitter, Facebook Page
- What to Say When You Talk to Yourself by Dr. Shad Helmstetter (Amazon Link)
- Go for No! by Richard Fenton (Amazon Link)
- The Foundation
- Eben Pagan
- Tony Robbins
- Kamal Ravikant
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
Introduction to Success Dice:
Tony Robbins on not letting the Opinions of Others Affect You:
Even Pagan on The New Wealth (pt1):
Kamal Ravikant talks Love and Entrepreneurship:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!