Having success in work you love doing can take awhile to actually happen. There’s certainly a Gap we all have to cross. In that Gap, we tend to ask ourselves different questions ranging from “Why am I still struggling?” to “Should I give up and do what I know I could get paid better for but not like to do as much?” to even “Why am I having so much trouble growing my audience?”.
I know I’ve had these questions myself.
In this session, our guest, Sagi Shrieber, talks to Veronica and I about his career in design and how he was fairly successful right out of graduation. But after awhile, he found himself at a point in his life where he was $50k in debt and still having to support a family.
In our conversation, we learn what he did to start climbing out of this funk as well as why he spent over $70k in improving himself in 2018.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- What led Sagi to school to be a designer? 9:40
- How was he able to have as much success with his career after getting out college? 13:58
- After having success early on in his career, how did things take a turn for the worse and how did he find himself getting out of his funk? 22:08
- What did he learn from this experience that he’s still using to this day? 31:50
- When it comes to the way that Sagi uses it, what does it mean to be “full stack”? 38:17
- What are some pointers he recommends when someone is building their first business website? 42:56
- Where can we expect to see Sagi in 2019 conference wise? 55:55
- What are his favorite top three books he tells others about? 58:12
- Is there a gift he likes to give? 1:03:31
- What message is out there that’s a disservice to youth? 1:05:22
- What one travel tip does Sagi have to share? 1:06:59
- How can someone be a difference maker in their community? 1:10:23
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Sagi Online: Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Cohost: Veronica Kirin
- Session Sponsor: Expert Secrets
- Sagi being interviewed by Pat Flynn
- Meme – “Wish I had that talent! It’s practice” on reddit
- Similar Web
- Hacking UI Podcast
- Fish Out of Water – Calvin Wayman
- Jason and Caroline Zook – Wandering Aimfully
- Mark Bowness – Building Tribes
- Sagi’s WordPress Plugins – Elementor, WooCommerce, WooCommerce Memberships, WP Courseware, Woo Funnels, Convert Pro
- Perfect Webinar Script Found in Expert Secrets – Russell Brunson
- Pitch Anything – Oren Klaff
- 10X Rule – Grant Cardone
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Mindful and Ruthless Podcast
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
Russell Brunson makes $3 million on stage at 10X Growth Con
How to Network with Influential Entrepreneurs
Interview with Pat Flynn
Interview with Paul Jarvis
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!