Business ownership comes in many forms. The goal of this show has always been to expose the listener to as many ways to start earning 6 or 7 figures a year. In the last session, our guest, Chris Prefontaine, built his income generating machine through real estate investing. Then, in session 150, we had Corbett Barr on who told us about how he managed to make Fizzle from the knowledge he knew about monetizing traffic online.
In this session, I had the chance to speak with an influencer here in the Indianapolis area about his background in various businesses including multi-level marketing (MLM).
As you guys probably know, I’ve been a fan of properly ran MLM groups for years. For instance, way back in session 23 of the show, Laila and I had the opportunity to interview soon to be Amway Diamond Mark Nathan.
What he and today’s guest, Jeff Gamble, can tell you is that a large part of being successful in the network marketing arena is affiliating yourself with great people.
Pair this experience of his with traditional business and the result is someone that knows a lot about what it takes to be successful entrepreneur and leader.
But don’t think that this journey of his has been easy. He’s had more major setbacks than anyone I know.
Even if you’re not interested in getting involved with an MLM company, let his story be one of inspiration to you in whatever you’re pursuing.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- How was Jeff initially exposed to the multi-level marketing industry? 9:14
- What life event made him change his perspective and look at other ways of making income? 16:02
- When it comes to network marketing, what kind of benefits does Jeff believe associates get? 44:14
- What are some things that people should consider when getting started with a MLM company? 53:21
- What’s Jeff looking forward to in the not too distant future? 58:57
- Who are three influential people who have help get him to where he’s at today? 1:01:39
- What job or business would Jeff like to try out for a day? 1:01:49
- What’s the smallest decision he’s made that’s had the most impact in his life? 1:02:05
- Is there something that every high school student should know? 1:02:25
- What’s the secret to achieving personal freedom? 1:02:45
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Jeff Online: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Session Sponsor: Uncover Your Personal Mission
- Michael O’Neal interviews his MLM mentor David Wood
- 317 Holistic Health
- Tony Robbins
- Jim Rohn
- John Maxwell
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
How to Fix Your Credit:
John Maxwell’s Law of Leadership #20 – Explosive Growth
Going Executive Director Show Episode 78
Jeff Working Out and Getting Max Gainz!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!