There’s been a lot said about passion in the career of an entrepreneur. Some would argue that it’s important to bring passion to whatever kind of work you’re doing. Others would say that the work you do actually has to have part of its roots in a passion so that we have prolonged energy to do it.
I would say that today’s guest would agree with the second perspective.
Having been very successful in her past corporate life as well as landing a “dream job”, she started feeling a yearning for more. While at the time she didn’t know what that “more” was, she would later find out that it was a desire for more fulfillment.
She started to realize that she needed to start living her life with more purpose.
Eventually finding this purpose in coaching, Tanya Conner-Green is doing work that she feels specifically called for.
Can you say the same for the work you’re doing?
In today’s conversation, we find out how she got to this point in her career and more about the fulfillment she now has in the work she does.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- Where did Tanya’s nickname “little pitbull” come from? 6:00
- How was she first inspired to start her own business? 8:42
- When did she decide that she wanted to fully pursue her own thing? 15:41
- What’s a few ways that she believes thought leaders can use to better connect with their audience? 21:59
- Is there a proper mindset to have when making sales funnels and Facebook ads? 35:16
- What are issues Tanya enjoys helping others with when it comes to limiting beliefs? 41:41
- What are some tips for those who might be struggling with journaling? 48:24
- Does she have any good tips for coaches when it comes to running their actual business? 50:34
- What’s got her excited for the rest of this year? 57:07
- What are her top 3 influential podcasts? 58:48
- In the last 5 years what new habit has improved her life? 1:00:55
- Is there something she thinks most people don’t realize is a huge waste of money? 1:02:36
- What is something she believed as a 25 year old but doesn’t today? 1:04:44
- How can someone be a difference maker in their community? 1:06:47
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tanya Online: Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Session Sponsor: Click Funnels – Dot Com Secrets
- Brené Brown – Power of Vulnerability
- Gifts of Imperfection (Brené Brown)
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently (John Maxwell)
- 5 Minute Journal for iOS and Android
- Live in Wonder (Eric Saperston)
- How We Hustle Podcast
- Amy Porterfield Podcast
- The Art of Paid Traffic – Rick Mulready
- Being Boss Podcast
- How Sharing Our Missteps Helps Build Rapport
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
Work Smarter, Not Harder
Sales Funnels for Attracting High End Clients
Using the Facebook Pixel to Get Dream Clients
Scheduling Your Day for 6 Figure Success
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!