It’s no secret that the way we run our business is based on how we approach the world. Is our business about us helping others with what we think they need help with, without hesitation, or do we see it more as a way of helping others in any way they actually need help? Meaning, we find those problems that they’re actually having and help them there.
To me, this latter method is, I think, how you build true relationships. Not necessarily trying to force what you do on people, but just making yourself available if they need help implementing a particular strategy or tool into their business.
In this rare episode, I dig down into the nuts and bolts of how Brandon Northwick runs his business. I find out how his wife Sara functions in the business, how he uses attraction marketing to get his clients, and how he builds trust with people through that process before getting the sale.
If you’re having problems with closing your service based sales, then you should definitely check out this straight-talk chat.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- Why you should careful when you using applications like Crowdfire 30:45
- How do you standardize what people pay you for your services? 34:30
- Why should people interested in their metrics and when? 36:51
- How was Brandon’s wife Sara brought into the business world? 38:43
- What does Sara do in the family business? 40:19
- How does Brandon’s video strategy enter into his traffic strategy? 41:24
- What you should do if you feel that your work life isn’t interesting enough to make videos for your business. 43:20
- How does he generate leads from traffic? 47:09
- What’s an example of a good opt-in? (The answer is not what you expect!) 49:26
- What Brandon thinks about having to build trust with a customer before they buy. 52:32
- How he uses attraction marketing to get his clients. 56:14
- What kind of people have influenced Brandon’s ability to help people. 57:16
- What he’s excited for in the future. 58:18
- Three truths that he would share with others. 1:00:07
- Three favorite podcasts 1:00:36
- Something he believed when he was 20 years old, but thinks is bogus now. 1:00:57
- When he thinks of success, who comes to mind? 1:02:42
- … and MUCH more!
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Brandon Online: Website, Facebook Page, Twitter
- Co-Lab in Muncie, Indiana
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk (Amazon Link)
- Pat Flynn
- Bryan and Francielle Daly on AoL Podcast
- anchor.fm (Android Beta is Available)
- Free Private Label Rights Products (Google Search)
- Fizzle.co – Join an online commununity that you can meet in real life! (Get your first 2 weeks free here.)
- 6 Cornerstones of a Successful Online Business – Having a product is just part of having a business. Find out the other 5. (It’s FREE!)
- Travel Savvy eCourse – Become a Confident International Traveler with The Traveler’s Mindset
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
Business for Breakfast – #1 Myth in Building a Lasting Business:
How to Get More Engagement with Social Media
How to Know Where to Sit at a Poker Table (I didn’t know this was a thing…):
Business for Breakfast – Being Guru Centric VS Client Centric:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!