When it comes to success, many times we think that people are lucky and that success just happens. Even this past week with the launch of Pokemon Go, we’ve seen something take very little time to become really well known – even by those of us who have put very little time into it if none at all.
However, just like the creator of Pokemon, our guest Ashley Zahabian would tell you that there is no such thing as overnight success. In fact, when it comes to her story, she’s been on the public speaking path for several years already – which is saying a lot for a 21 year old!
In this session, Ginger and I dive into Ashley’s path and find out how an overnight success story is made. Join in as we discuss how she went from living a caged life to a charged one, what she has planned for the next few years, and how she stays consistent in her work.
If you’ve seen this gal on stage, Facebook or YouTube, this is a backstage pass that should give you hope in reaching for your goals and dreams!
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- Why the struggles she’s had over the last several years have helped her become an “overnight” success. 10:39
- What she’s been able to implement into her entrepreneurial career from what she learned in college. 15:34
- Ashley’s take on Mr. Wonderful blowing up on Maneesh Sethi on Shark Tank 19:09
- Why she thinks it’s important to work with your passion. 21:00
- How she belives that she was able to move from living a Caged life to a Charged life 27:22
- The feeling of what it was like to become an honest person. 23:34
- The first thing someone can do to step into a Charged life. 28:37
- How Ashley stays consistent in her work week. 34:38
- What gave Ashley the idea to start doing her video series. 38:47
- Why she doesn’t worry about using clips from movies in her videos on YouTube. 40:45
- How long Ashley has been doing speaking engagements. 42:10
- What she would recommend for people to do if they wanted their first speaking gig. 43:34
- What she imagines that the next 5 years of her career look like. 48:19
- Three truths that she would share with others. 51:25
- Three of her favorite influencers in her life. 52:02
- If she could have high school consume certain information, what would she prescribe. 52:41
- What she would tell the 13 year old version of herself. 56:50
- …and MUCH more!
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ashley Online: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Travel Savvy eCourse – Become a Confident International Traveler with The Traveler’s Mindset
- FREE eBook – The 6 Cornerstones of a Successful Online Business
- Maneesh Sethi on Shark Tank (and his followup)
- Tim Ferriss interview of Mike Rowe
- Mateusz M on YouTube
- Eric Thomas
- Inky Johnson
- Jordan Harbinger interviews Dr. Melanie Watkins
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS (Update – 5.16.2017):
Hey guys! Thanks for looking for the show note extras for Ashley’s interview. Unfortunately, a lot of her earlier stuff has been taken down. So I’ve gone and added a few other videos for you to enjoy of Ashley at work… including her TEDx talk!
Ashley’s Interview on Addicted 2 Success TV:
Ashley on her Experiences at the Feliciano School of Business:
Believe in Yourself (An Early Speech by Ashley):
Ashley is officially a TEDx presenter!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!