Everyone has heard of the phrase Alpha Male. If you remember, they’re the type of guy who is normally thought of as a natural athlete and/or have everything going right in life, or just have many women around them at a given time. They’re a natural leader.
Have you ever heard of the phrase Alpha Female? There’s a good chance that you’ve heard that phrase too. When you think of the phrase, what kind of women come to mind? For me, I think of women in business, government, entertainment, and the military. All of them are leaders of some sort. And most of them probably don’t have time to be the center of a traditional family that society teaches us is the norm.
Personally, I’m married to an Alpha Female. I’m always joking with her that she’s 52% girl, 48% guy. Otherwise I don’t think she’d be able to have done as well in the military career as she has. Perhaps growing up with two brothers helps. But for the most part, I can joke with her like I joke with most guys – which is actually awesome. And for me, that’s normal.
Today’s guest, I imagine has married an Alpha Female as well. In fact, as he explains in the interview, he grew up with mainly women in his house. This forced him to learn how to think like the women in his life.
Today, Moe DeCarlo uses this power of his to be a translator for women and gets paid to do so as a woman’s social coach.
In this session, we’ll be talking about what got him into coaching in the first place, how he keeps up with all the work he does, and what he got out of his recent time at this past April’s Experts Academy.
If you feel like you have this special trait, or something similar, and not sure how to use it, perhaps Moe can help you learn how to utilize those skills in a way that you never thought you could!
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
- How Moe schedules his days and weeks to be masterful. 8:06
- How Moe sees himself as a coach in relationships. 10:01
- How Moe compares himself to Steve Harvey. 11:00
- Why he works with women more so than he works with men. 12:28
- 3 Ways that men and women are different. 15:10
- When Moe realized he could be a Women’s Social Coach as a full time career. 20:01
- Resources that Moe has used in getting better at coaching. 24:23
- How he was able to secure his first paying client. 26:57
- What Moe would have done differently as he was building his business. 30:45
- What Moe believes will sap your energy quickly if you’re not careful. 35:19
- How Moe gets past the societal label of a Player when it comes to him doing his work. 38:43
- Why it’s important to start your business with boundaries and how you let others know that you have them. 43:09
- Why Moe decided to go to Expert’s Academy vs buying a lease expensive online training. 46:33
- Why he believes that the biggest take away that he got from the event was the new connection with other people. 49:28
- Why you should market to aspirations, not demographics. 51:19
- What Expert Academy helped him realize he should change in his future business. 56:12
- 3 Life Truths He’d Want People to Know 1:02:12
- 3 Favorite Teachers or Influencers 1:04:40
- What Would He Tell the 20 Year Old Version of Himself 1:06:10
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Moe Online: Website, Facebook, Facebook Page
- Moe’s Resources for Singles and People in Relationships
- The One Thing (Amazon Link)
- Christian Mickelsen
- Brendon Burchard’s Experts Academy
- Alison Armstrong
- Mark Nathan’s Book he co-authored: The Delusion of Passion
- Pat Flynn’s Book: Will It Fly
- Myke Macapinlac Interview (Session 22)
SHOW NOTE EXTRAS:
How to pick Alpha Girls out:
Dr. Gaby Cora’s TEDx Presentation on Alpha Women:
Finding out if you’re an Alpha Women through Astrology:
An example of what I imagine Moe does with his clients:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The AoL Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions feel free to email them over via the email mentioned in the show or by our contact form.
A huge thank-you to you guys for joining us!